Yashodha M, Proprietor at RichOBites
Great Companies: How did you get your idea or concept for the business?
Yashodha M: I had a vision to strike a venture in food industry from long time - during this exploring way, I realised that i should come up with some healthy food products to society and landed with Dry fruits, Spices, food products and Organic food products to bring out to market under name RichObites.
The name was selected with a vision /Mission - Richness in every bite.
Great Companies: What are the various services provided by RichOBites
Yashodha M: We cater the following to our customers.
1. Dry fruits & Nuts - For Daily Snack or diet deliver PAN India
2. Dry Fruit Hampers - Corporate gifting, Birthday return gifts, Gifts for any Special occasions(Wedding, Anniversary) - Deliver PAN india.
3. Instant food mixes - Preservative free food mixes Rava idli, Ragi Idli, Pongal, Bisibelebath, Upma, Pulihogrey, Vangibath
4. Organic food products - Cold pressed oils, Desi Ghee, Moringa powder etc.
5. Spices - Sourced from origin Authenticated spices
6. Home made chocolates - Preservative and wax free dry fruit chocolates, as well for Gifting for special occasions.
Great Companies: What makes RichOBites from hundreds of other similar service providers?
Source all dry fruits & spices from Importers directly rather from local wholesale market. Food grade packing and Hygiene maintained. Timely delivery to customers despite being small or big price or qty of order. Educate customers on quality and benefits of products sold at Richobites
Great Companies: What were the struggles and challenges you faced and how did you overcome them?
Struggles - To gain trust and earn customers during the initial days and deciding on Right logo for our brand to make it appeal and draw attention.
We did overcome getting feedback from customers who we did deliver. The customers were delighted and happy with our quality of products.
The Logo was designed by a well experienced person who was my ARTS teacher who is into the branding sector for close to 20+ years.
Great Companies: How do you plan to grow in the future? What does 5 years down the line look like for RichOBites?
1. To grow as an eminent Food product supplier under name as RichObites and as well No.1 Dry fruit hamper supplier PAN INDIA.
2. 5 years down the line- As an eminent Food Store as well as an organic eatery hub across bangalore.
Great Companies: If you had one piece of advice to someone just starting out, what would it be?
Dedicated effort and commitment on the venture you start
Not to look back once you step in a new venture