Ralsi Sharma - Great Companies Women Entrepreneur Award Winner 2020
Human Resources Advisor
Company Details We PeopleQ, support you and grow your business to the next level. One of the key reasons that come in the way of growth and scaling up any business is effective people management. We have helped several organizations to build systems and processes that help in effective people management. Some of these processes are as follows: Manpower planning and Recruitment, Performance management, Employee assessment and Development Rewards and Recognition Leadership development Employee engagement
What challenges have you overcome to reach where you are now Financial challenges are the first one. I had the comfort of monthly salary before starting my business so that comfort was no longer there and it adds a lot of financial strain. In business, for the first couple of years, you need to invest – invest – invest and you might or might not get returns. You have to take calculated risks in business. My son was just 1.5 yrs old when I started the venture. So, both my role as a mother & business owner have been demanding, yet fulfilling. In business, initially, you have to handle a variety of people across age groups & almost all business functions. It requires a lot of effort & time so that you can be impactful. So yes there have a lot of challenges but I have been trying to face them courageously & learn as much as I can from them.
What message you want to give for other aspiring women entrepreneurs
– Know that entrepreneurship is not just a career choice. It is a way of life!! Success here depends on how mentally strong you are. “You don’t pursue it for success to happen, you pursue it till success happens”!
– You have to enjoy the journey.
– Invest in yourself to handle every situation that might arise.
– Whenever you have a low moment you have to get back up but never give up
– Every individual has its own journey so craft yours well and every person has its own time to get things so take your own time.
To what do you attribute your success I’m fortunate that I have an extremely supportive family. They always believe in me. They support me in every way possible.
Website or Social Media Page