top of page
  • Great companies

Rahul Agarwal of RKS Royal Enterprises


Great Companies: Can you tell us a little bit about Rks Royal Enterprises? 

Rahul Agarwal:  RKS Royal Enterprises is founded by two like minded young guys Rahul Agarwal and Aftab Alam in 2005. Company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Eco friendly camping tents and corporate gifts. 

Great Companies: How long have you been in this business? What do you think is the most challenging aspect of it?

Rahul Agarwal: since 2005. Retaining Clients.

Great Companies: What makes Rks Royal Enterprises different from all your competitors?Rahul Agarwal: We never try to sale our product instead we try to provide better solution to our clients as per there requirement and budget.

Great Companies: What is your success mantra?

Rahul Agarwal: Honest approach, time commitment, value for money products. Great Companies: How do you plan on expanding your business? Can you tell us about some of your future endeavours?

Rahul Agarwal: We got our brand registered as SACKRED and shortly going to launch our product in online and offline stores under this TM.


6 comments

5 Comments


Shivam Enterprises
Shivam Enterprises
May 02, 2020

RKS NEVER DISAPPOINTED ANY CLIENT, HE DELIVERED WHAT HE COMMITTED AND WITH BEST QUALITY. RKS HAS IT'S OWN BRAND VALUE IN HIS MARKET FOR BEST SELLING OF PRODUCTS. HE ALWAYS PROVIDE A COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS FOR ANY TROUBLE COMES IN THIS INDUSTRIES.


THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE AND GUIDELINES TO YOUR PRODUCTS INDUSTRIES.

Like

Navandher Dinesh
Navandher Dinesh
Apr 27, 2020

Rks is a big brand in bags world ..we are there client from past 3 years ..we buy bags from them all most 5000 in numbers every year ..the quality is one of the best with time commitment always perfect..we wish them all the good luck..

Dinesh navender

Idesign events and wedding planner

Like

Trupti sanghi
Trupti sanghi
Apr 27, 2020

RSK Enterprises the brand for bags.... RKS enterprises Manufacturer bags.... You say it there do it doesn't matter it's quality or pricing.... They just do it and never comprise with the quality and to serve the best products..... Can beat the quantity no other manufacturer can do it in market.... RKS has a wide range of products.... Always suggest RKS for bags requirements....

Like

Shubham Bhattad
Shubham Bhattad
Apr 27, 2020

RKS is not just a name, it's a Brand.. infact a Bigger Brand which can compete seamlessly to the Corporate Market.. 90% of the Traders are not manufacturers.. but these people comes under those remaining 10% who has clear and deep knowledge of the market trend and is a superset example in Manufacturing Industry. Combination of these two is very rare in Businesses.. RKS has a wide product range with trending varieties of bags. I always suggest my networks to RKS for any requirements of Bags. - Shubham Bhattad (Director : JSKPrintz Private Limited)

Like

raghavender poddaturi
raghavender poddaturi
Apr 27, 2020

You created a grand atmosphere for our outdoor function.The tent was fabulous, chairs were clean and the beautiful linens added the finishing touch. I can not thank you enough for the great customer service you provided and for the fantastic team that was responsible for the set up.

Like
bottom of page