RaamSetu Agrotech Private Limited
Business Name: RaamSetu Agrotech Private Limited
Founder’s Name: Palash Prakash Dhawade
Location: Nagpur, India
Establishment (Year): 2021
Category and Sub-Category: Aggregator, E-auction
India is an agricultural country, where more than 60 percent of the population is directly or indirectly connected to the agriculture sector. In this digital era, this sector needs to be organised and digitalised in order to provide best possible benefit to our farmers. To achieve this, the farmer who is primary producer of agriculture commodities will have to connect directly with food industries.
RaamSetu Agrotech Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated on 5th of August 2021 at 242, Arjun Nagar, Kalapatha, Betel, Madhya Pradesh. First version of application was launched on 1st October 2021. The company is in operation since 5th October 2021. Currently company have 2 directors and 6 working employees.
RaamSetu is a network-centric B2B trade platform, designed specifically for medium & large scale farmers in India. It brings farmers and buyers on to a single platform. With real time insights into active bidding system and great B2B trade features, RaamSetu brings to them the power of technology to scale higher profits.
Farmer or seller sends us a request to list his agriculture produce for e-auction by filling specific details and uploading pictures of their product. Then our verification team verify the farmer and his produce on the basis of industrial standard parameters (like variety, moisture, colour, cleanliness).
After verification and approval our back-end team enlist that commodity for e-auction with a base price and stop timer.
The users who are already registered and are verified buyers from across the country starts bidding from the base price.
Buyer who bids highest when the timer stops win the auction of that listed produce. After final confirmation with both parties the transportation process begins.
Unique Selling Proposition / Competitive Advantage:
Farmer gets access to nationwide online industrial marketplace.
• Farmer get best possible price up to 10-25% more margins for his produce.
• Industries do not need to contact multiple suppliers to fulfil their purchase requirement.
• Industries can get lower prices than market depending upon supply and demand.
𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲:
• 1000+ farmers registered as seller on platform.
• 10+ Food industries registered as buyer on platform.
• Android application running on latest Flutter Technology.
• IOS application running on latest Swift Technology.
• High end payment gateway connected.
• Back-end, data management and 24*7 live servers on AWS.