Inteldis Ltd, Winner of the Great Companies Global Business Award - 2022
Business Name: Inteldis ltd
Name: Elizabeth Frolova
Location: Stirlng, United Kingdom
Establishment (Year): 2018
Category / Industry: Education and E-Learning
Sub Category / Sub Industry: E-learning
Number of employees: 1-10 employees
Website URL: https://inteldis.com/
Inteldis is an award-winning company, the winner of Scottish Young Edge 2022, Santander within the University of Stirling 2022, and Stirling University Fund at 2021, and They are an online-based company that offers English-as-a-second language and networking within the element of virtual traveling. Inteldis offers English courses for international learners. They provide equal opportunities to people with mental disorders and other specialties by adapting methods for them. They provide global networking for British learners and connect British clients with other nations through their online sessions.
The solutions to Customer problems:
(1) Online education is rapidly growing and cannibalizing the share of traditional learning methods
(2) Globalization is growing more and more all other the world
(3) Brexit is a challenge for the British as a nation connected with other countries
(4) Increasing perceived importance of an inclusive society, where people with various health conditions can thrive
Need (matched to the context points 1-4):
(1) Easy and affordable tool for online education for the maximum range of people all over the world
(2) To learn the global language (English)
(3) To connect the British with other nations
(4) To provide equal opportunities to people with mental disorders and other specialties.
High-quality, easy and affordable online ESL school with an aspect of international networking with special professional offerings for people with mental disorders and other specialties.
Unique Value Proposition:
By similar local traders we understand other digital English-as-a-second language schools, which are present in the UK and international markets, such as Oxford Online English (UK), British Council (UK), iboux (Ireland), Lingoda (Germany), Skyeng (Russia and Eastern Europe). Despite obvious price advantages over almost all of them and certain quality advantages over some of them, we differentiate ourselves from our competitors with the following innovative features:
1. Focus on working with people with mental disorders (e.g. dyslexia, dysgraphia, Asperger’s syndrome) and other specialties (such as cerebral palsy)*. They already have a case of teaching a young man from Russia suffering from cerebral palsy, who made significant progress in learning English (from zero level to lower intermediate for 1 year). Their teachers already have some specific qualifications for working with such specific people, and they plan to further expand their competencies in this field.
2. Online platform and gamification. They have already created their own platform (on a third-party engine) with their own courses for learning English as a second language based on a gamification system.
3. Combining language and international networking, that do not just educate, but also connect. This feature combines the need of people from the UK for cultural exchange and business networking with people from other countries with the need of people from other countries to practice speaking English with native speakers and find potential partners in the UK.
4. They are going to compete in the B2B market as well with their offering of methodological support and/or direct involvement in ESL classes conducted by traditional offline schools and kindergartens*
They have already negotiated a pre-agreement to deliver their services for 2022-2023 year with one middle Eastern kindergarten. That is completely innovative, as they are connecting two educational systems online.
Their target audiences for English and networking courses are business people that want not just to learn English but also to use it in a proper way and find connections in the UK.
Schoolchildren as they need it for self-development, pulling up the school curriculum, or with the aim of entering a foreign university.
Pre-schoolers as nowadays kindergartens are already taught to read and write, as well as the trend of parents, wanting to raise a child prodigy, this group is also growing and increasing in demand.
Students as they need to expand their knowledge and prepare an excellent resume.
Young people seeking to get a job in a foreign company or to live abroad.
Experienced professional development workers working with international partners.
British people that want to learn about others, find partners/customers in other countries, they can communicate with internationals, learn about new cultures, how to cooperate with others, and internationals get to know different British accents, it is important for them as well, not just to learn English with the teacher. Special people that need to learn English and want to meet other people. They have a case where one of their students with cerebral palsy managed to get a job in an international company after learning English with them for a year.
Also a group of people who just want to learn a language and meet new people because they consider it necessary
As for any other differences, they are not here. Potential clients include both men and women, children and even the elderly.
Company’s Internal Objectives related to innovation, customer service, and operational excellence:
Invest a certain amount in innovation,
Investing in Great customer service,
Reduce waste by a certain amount.
A customer’s review:
Best value for the cost,
Understands their needs.
Benefits to Employees:
Positive Work Environment,
A Fair Salary,
Community / Society Service:
A unique course specially designed for people with learning disabilities.