IBSFINtech India Pvt Ltd, Great Companies SME Business of the Year Award Winner 2021
Company Name: IBSFINtech India Pvt Ltd.
Founder Name: C M Grover
Category and Sub-Category: Category:IT, Subcategory: Treasury, Risk & Trade Finance Management
Year of Founding: 2006
Can you provide us with a description about your Brand / Company:
IBSFINtech is an Enterprise Treasury, Risk and Trade Finance Management® (TRTFM®) Solution Company; one of the Top 8 globally and the leader in the Indian market. An award-winning Comprehensive, Integrated and Innovative solution, that enables the CxOs and Treasurers to enhance visibility, improve control, mitigate operational risk, drive automation and optimize business efficiency.
Our prestigious list of clientele is spread across verticals and geographies, including, JSW International Tradecorp Pte Ltd (Singapore), IMR Metallurgical Resources AG (Switzerland), Olam Agro India Ltd, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, JSW Steel, Mahindra & Mahindra, Sai Life Sciences Ltd, Bluestar Ltd, Polycab Ltd, Future Group, HCL Corp Group, Sonalika (International Tractors Ltd), Snapdeal and more.
Our product portfolio comprises of Innovative Treasury® 6i with exclusive modules for Currency, Hedge Accounting, Commodity, and Money Market (Investment) and Innovative Trade Finance® 6i with exclusive modules for Import-Export Management and Borrowings, Liquidity & Cash Management.
USP / Competitive Advantage:
IBSFINtech Platform uniquely differentiates from the alternatives in below parameters:
1. Comprehensive Solution: The platform covers the entire spectrum of Treasury, Risk & Trade Finance Management through the multiple modules offered in the product portfolio, including:
a. Innovative Treasury® - Currency Module
b. Innovative Treasury® - Investment Module
c. Innovative Treasury® - Commodity Module
d. Innovative Treasury® - Hedge Accounting Module
e. Innovative Treasury® - Option Valuation Module
f. Innovative Trade Finance® 6i – Import-Export & Banking Module
g. Innovative Trade Finance® 6i – Borrowings Module
h. Cash & Liquidity Management Module
i. Document Management System
Comprehensiveness of the solution is the biggest differentiator which sets the platform apart from any other alternatives.
2. Product Developed from Ground-up, In-house Domain (Functional) & Technical Expertise: The entire product portfolio has been designed and developed by IBSFINtech from square one. The genesis of the product lies with the founders who are Ex-Bankers having 100+ years of cumulative experience in Treasury, Banking & IT. In addition to the Founders, the core team is highly experienced, motivated and passionate about this niche space.
3. Integration (Inward & Outward): Third and a very critical differentiator is the Integration aspect. As highlighted in earlier responses, IBSFINtech’s framework has proven capabilities of integrating with a corporate’s inward architecture as well as outward interfaces. This is a critical ask of the IT department to simplify the IT ecosystem of the corporate and to ensure the multiple elements in the ecosystem are not working in isolation. Moreover, it is critical for multiple inward as well as outward systems to communicate & integrate to ensure information symmetry and single moment of truth to enable true value for the business.
4. Partner in Growth - Scalability & Futuristic Technologies: IBSFINtech becomes the Partner in Growth and does not remain limited to just being a vendor. The enterprises stand to benefit because they can select and implement the overall solution in phases or module-wise as they grow and require subsequent modules. The corporate need not overwhelm themselves with multiple solutions for multiple functionalities, and every time struggle with implementation or integration into the existing ecosystem.
With IBSFINtech, once the platform is selected for the digital transformation journey, the collaboration continues to support & facilitate the corporate until the same achieves automation across their Treasury, Risk, Trade Finance & any ancillary functions.
Your accomplishments, milestones achieved so far:
1. Jan 2021, IBSFINtech is awarded as the “Micro Enterprise of the Year” by the “National Enterprise Leadership Award 2021”
2. Jan 2021, IBSFINtech gets recognized as the winners of the “Asia meets Tokyo Fintech Program” organized by Tokyo Metropolitan Government
Link : https://kr-asia.com/asia-meets-tokyo-harnessing-the-possibilities-of-fintech-in-tokyo
3. In Jan 2021, Advance Market Analytics (AMA), an independent US based research agency featured IBSFINtech as the only TMS player from the APAC region in its research publication on Global Treasury Management Software:
4. In March 2019, Wiseguy Research Consultants Pvt ltd featured IBSFINtech in its report “Global Treasury Management Software Market 2019 Analysis, Growth, Share, Trends, Segmentation Forecast To 2025”
IBSFINtech’s solution offering is an industry-agnostic & geography agnostic platform for efficient management of Treasury, Risk & Trade Finance functions of the corporate. IBSFINtech has completed more than 30 implementations so far, with one client each in Europe and Singapore; and the rest of the clients are in India.
Since June 2017, IBSFINtech has completed implementations at following marquee clients and enabled the digital transformation journeys of these corporates through the Comprehensive Risk Management Platform.
1. BlueStar Ltd - Blue Star is the country's second largest homegrown player in the air conditioning space. It has presence in over eighteen countries in the Middle East, ASEAN and SAARC region.
2. Polycab - Polycab is the country’s largest manufacturers and sellers of wires, cables and fastmoving electrical goods having exports in over forty countries.
3. JSW International (Singapore) - JSW International is one of the leading trading houses of Singapore, dealing in precious metals, iron ore and coal.
4. Coromandel (Muruguppa Group) - Coromandel International Limited is India’s second largest Phosphatic fertilizer player. It’s market leader in the business segments of Fertilizers, Specialty Nutrients, Crop Protection and Retail.
5. IMR Metallurgical Resources AG (Switzerland) : IMR Metallurgical Resources AG provides steel products. The Company offers steam and coking coals, iron ore, chrome ore, iron, and steel products. IMR Metallurgical Resources serves customers worldwide.
6. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA:- Mahindra & Mahindra is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world.
7. Sai Life Sciences :- Sai Life Sciences is India's leading pharmaceutical company, focused on drug and active ingredient discovery, development, and manufacturing across the globe.
8. JSW Steel:- The flagship company of JSW Group, JSW Steel is the largest integrated steel manufacturers with a capacity of 18 MTPA. It is one of the fastest growing companies in India with a footprint in over 100 countries.
9. HCL Corporation:- HCL Enterprise, a $9.9 billion global organization, has continued to ride the waves of the changing IT landscape for over 40 years, remaining at the forefront of every technological revolution since 1976.
10. Olam Agro India:- One of the largest names in the agro commodity market in India, Olam Agro India is an Indian entity of Singapore based Olam International. It has its operations in 70 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to thousands of its customers. Olam is well known for its quality and the variety of commodities it deals in, employing more than 5000 people in India alone.
Apart from above clients, IBSFINtech has facilitated the automation journeys for some of the leading corporates of the country, including, Maruti Suzuki, Times of India, Snapdeal, Sonalika (International Tractors Ltd) and so on.
Here are some of the customer testimonials:
Head - Treasury of Olam Agro India Ltd, Anil Jena, shares, "After analysing multiple alternatives in the market for our treasury front-office operations, we at OLAM India finally selected IBSFINtech which can be integrated at real-time. We perform extensive hedging activities and getting live market data has become a straightforward job owing to the integration of IBSFINtech's TMS with Thomson Reuter's DSS. We have been using TR's FXALL for all hedging activities and STP from FXALL to IBSFINtech TMS has been a boon to us. Post integration of FXALL and IBSFINtech TMS, we have been doing all the currency related activities like derivatives, valuation and auto valuation. Bottom line, we have added at least $1 Mn to our trading portfolio over the last one year of using this solution.”
Head - Treasury, JSW Steel, Bikash Chowdhury, quotes, “We had been looking for a TMS for quite some time and finally we closed upon IBSFINtech's Innovative Treasury Management system as it proved to be apt for our requirements. They have offered customization, wherever necessary. During implementation, we have observed and appreciated the ease of use and inherent reporting capabilities. I am glad we selected IBSFINtech. Post-implementation, we now have a robust decision support system that ensures adherence to company’s risk management policy as well as the regulatory compliances and audit requirements. The solution has helped us enhance visibility, improve control, mitigate operational risk, drive automation and optimize business efficiency.”
GM-Finance & Head-Treasury, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Dinesh Gandhi, quotes, "We have been looking for a TMS for quite some time and finally we closed upon IBSFINtech's Innovative Treasury Management system as it proved to be apt for our requirements. They have offered customization, wherever necessary. During implementation, we have observed and appreciated the ease of use and inherent reporting capabilities. I am glad we selected IBSFINtech.”
CFO, Future Retail, Dinesh Maheshwari, shares, “IBSFINtech’s comprehensive /product solution supports effective management of our Trade Finance Operations. Their implementation approach is highly specialized and in lockstep with the industry best practices. Compliance has been assured during the complete project implementation lifecycle. We are glad we chose IBSFINtech – a team of dedicated resources as well as an excellent, domain-centric product offering. We are discussing engagement for further requirements to expand scope of implementation across different business areas within the company.”