Interview of Mr.Nishant Pandey CEO of Smartetouch Ltd
Interviewer: What advice would you give to the up and coming entrepreneurs and small business corporations in order to help them grow?
Mr.Nishant Pandey: Like many business owners, I wasn't born to be an entrepreneur, I never planned on running a business, and I most assuredly had no experience in successfully growing one. Successful entrepreneurs are those who overcome both objective and subjective hurdles. However, over the course of my nearly 9 years of business ownership, I have learned a few things that have helped keep the bumps and bruises to a minimum while maintaining double-digit growth year over year. ADVICE I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE TO UP AND COMING ENTREPRENEURS ARE
1. Challenge yourself: - So often we fail to achieve our goals or fail to follow through with our task because we do or have sufficient guidance or motivation. Challenges set a goal and encourage you to plan a stepped process to achieve your goal. A challenge has a deadline and may be executed with other participants of the challenge.
2. Take the risk:- Risk management is important in an organisation because without it, a firm cannot possibly define its objectives for the future. If a company defines objectives without considering the risks, chances are that they will lose direction once any of these risks hit home. it is basically to identify potential problems before they occur so that risk-handling activities may be planned and invoked as needed across the life of the product or project to mitigate adverse impacts on achieving objectives.
3. Have a vision: - A vision is a vivid mental image of what you want your business to be at some point in the future, based on your goals and aspirations. Having a vision will give your business a clear focus, and can stop you heading in the wrong direction.
4. Face your fears:- It implies analysing it, thinking and creating a path which could help you overcome that, following that knowing that you can see the other side of your fear i.e. overcome it and at the same time knowing that things might not turn out to be the way you want. It simply means "TRY" irrespective of what the result it.
5. Build a great team:- Remember that the most effective team leaders build their relationships of trust and loyalty, rather than fear or the power of their positions. The purpose of creating teams is to provide a framework that will increase the ability of employees to participate in planning, problem-solving and decision making to better serve customers. Increased participation promotes: a better understanding of decisions, ... more ownership of decisions, processes, and changes, and more ability and willingness to participate in performance evaluation and improvement.
6. Ask for customers’ input: - This is very important to know your customers input as only than you can meet there taste. This is very important to understand there need to satisfy them
and always deliver more than expected. This will bring him back to you in future as well.
Interviewer: How did you get the idea for Smartetouch? What was the process behind the creation of this company?
Mr.Nishant Pandey: As we see mobile technology has dominated the world through providing information at the fingertip. Smartetouch company established 3 years ago with objective of providing ease for customer to communicate with Restaurant just by their mobile devices through apps. We designed our own CRM and Online order management system ( OMNI ) which was used by more than 100 restaurants in United Kingdom. With such a overwhelming response we encouraged to do something innovative and our research team has opened many possible doors of opportunity to work into the field where the technology wasn’t introduced before.
At present, Smartetouch company isn’t working only in Website/ IT field but also we are working with more than 25 government agencies and implemented 50+ projects in different sectors.We are leader in Human Resource Management for Indian Police Department, Oldest company in United Kingdom with our Restaurant Management System, and a most experienced team in Web & Software Development with 500+ Client base
Interviewer: What steps do you take in order to make your company stand out in this vastly competitive field?
Mr.Nishant Pandey: In a competitive world, if you can’t keep yourself cool, stay focused, and find a way to win against all odds, you’re toast. Here are some practical steps which I followed and got a good results :-
1. Deliver extraordinary service : Plenty of businesses say that service is what makes them different. However, just saying it is not enough. You have to deliver extraordinary service that you can’t get anywhere else.
2. Address customer pain points : If you want to win customers over, a great way to do that is to alleviate their pain. Think about how you can solve a common problem for your customers and you’re sure to stand out.
3. Do business differently than your competitors : If you want to stand out from your competitors, it pays to do business differently than they do. Finding and exploiting holes in their business model is a great way to set your company apart. 4. Focus on a narrow niche : When you try to serve everyone, you serve no one. This is especially true with service-based businesses. Adapting your model or approach for a wide variety of businesses is not cost effective for your business and it makes it harder for people to know if your company is a right fit.
5. Create a powerful offer or guarantee:
Guarantees are a great way to reduce the perceived risk of buying your product or service. Eliminating the hesitation for making a purchase can lead to more sales. Plus, a guarantee can also make your company seem more trustworthy and likable.
6. Create a memorable culture : Creating an amazing company culture cannot only help you attract and keep top talent, but it can be a powerful marketing tool as well.
7. Create a cause marketing effort : Giving back to the community through a cause marketing effort is a fantastic way to make a name for your company, while also doing some good. Essentially, cause marketing is the idea of creating a partnership or relationship with a non-profit or cause. The idea is that the business lends its time, money and expertise to help promote the non-profit. This support helps the non-profit and the business also benefits by being affiliated with a worthy cause.
Interviewer: What are your future plans in order to expand your company further? What new things do you plan to do?
Mr.Nishant Pandey: Growth and expansion are key goals for most business owners and entrepreneurs. We are currently working with Different state law enforcement agencies to solve real world problems with help of IT & Technology. We will soon put the whole administration on automation. Future is of Public & Private Partnership and we are dedicatedly working for it.
Here is my business expansion strategies to next level :-
● Add new products and services.
● Sell more products and services to our existing customers.
● Target new customer markets. ...
● Open another location.
● Win more government contract.
● Merge with or acquire another business.
● Expand globally.
● Expand and build online presence that is on Internet
Interviewer:How did you manage to garner such success in digital marketing in such a short amount of time?
Mr.Nishant Pandey: A digital marketing is for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and services. It plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads & customers We garner Success in Digital Marketing due to following reason :-
● BY BUILDING A CONTENT STRATEGY
● BY IMPLEMENTING SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
● BY USING INBOUND MARKETING, NOT INTERRUPTION MARKETING
● BY CREATING SOLID LANDING PAGES
● BY FOCUSING ON YOUR WEBSITE ARCHITECTURE
● BY DEVELOPING A SOCIAL MEDIA PLAN
● BY USING ANALYTICS TO FIND OUT WHAT’S WORKING
This wasn't overnight success but yes it's a way to go further and think beyond boundaries. Government trusts private agencies and we all must keep faith in system. We are happy that we are doing this !