top of page
  • Writer's pictureGreat Companies

Shreeish Raja, Founder at Geoin Services

Great Companies: How did you get your idea or concept for the business?

Shreeish Raja: Geology & Geophysics has always been a keen area of interest to me. This being a niche unexplored sector in the Indian market has always made me keen to create more awareness about its applications and usages in various industries and types of work. I still feel that many industrial leaders engaged in projects related to the infrastructural development of the country are not aware about the applications of Geology & Geophysics and how it can solve many of their major problems. Studying and understanding the Surface and Subsurface is the first step to the beginning of any infrastructural development which is still not taken into account leading to many failures and hazards.

Here the role of G&G comes into play where we provide a thorough study of the surface & subsurface leading to a better understanding about the strength of the soil and what is beneath it as result of which Industrial leaders can get a fair idea on the kind of infrastructure that can be built above and beneath the soil.

Great Companies: What are the various Services provided by Geoin Services

Shreeish Raja: Geoin Services provides comprehensive Consulting and Software - Hardware Services in the field of Geology, Geophysics, Remote Sensing - GIS and Energy Research Services.

The company offers a wide variety of Services from Ground Penetrating Radar Survey, Seismic Survey, Gravity & Magnetic Survey, and Resistivity Imaging Tomography, Mine planning to Energy (Oil & Gas, Power and Renewable) Research Demand and Technical Analysis with Financial Planning & Forecasting.

With a team of highly experienced personnel, we offer top class technical and management consultancy services to meet your requirements with the aim of providing efficient solutions of highest quality fulfilling your technical and business needs.

Great Companies: What makes Geoin Services different from hundreds of other similar service providers?

Shreeish Raja:

Geoin Services has always emphasised on quality and innovation. We as consultants & service providers have always had the approach of thinking out of the box and coming out with unique solutions providing the best possible results to our clients. As a result of this we are one of the fastest growing organisations in the field of Geology & Geophysics not only in India but also in neighbouring countries like Nepal, Bangladesh and Srilanka.

Great Companies: What are the struggles and challenges you face?

Shreeish Raja: Well as a startup and a niche service provider about which many people are not aware it becomes very difficult in terms of market penetration and making people realise how useful your service and technology can be to them. Also as our services & technology comes into play during the inception of any infrastructural development the payment cycle extends till the project is completed leading to delays in the payment.

Great Companies: How do you plan to grow in the future? What does 5 years down the line look like for Geoin Services?

Shreeish Raja: We plan to start exploring more technologies in the field of Geology & Geophysics. With this we would also like to penetrate more in the field of Market Research & Management Consulting.

Great Companies: If you had one piece of advice to someone just starting out, what would it be?

Shreeish Raja: An entrepreneur's life is full of challenges. 90% of entrepreneurs give up within the initial few months and start settling for a 9 to 6 job. The remaining 10% endure and face these challenges and with time they are able to smoothly sail through. As an entrepreneur you need to hustle through these challenges coming out of your comfort zone and working at your maximum potential giving your 100% and with time you will eventually succeed.



bottom of page